Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello World


I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time, and the only thing keeping me from it was thinking of a web address I liked. I think I like this one.


Kyle and I just welcomed our beautiful baby girl into the world in October. This blog is going to be my way to share pictures with friends and family, most of whom live far enough away that they will not be able to watch her grow otherwise. My sister, Helena, has a great blog that helps us stay updated with her family from far away, so I'm excited to give it a try too.
We had family pictures taken the day after Thanksgiving, and this is my favorite. Hopefully I will learn how to upload pictures from our camera soon. My mom has the same one and she knows how to do it, so it can't be that hard, can it?

6 comments:

Kathey said...

Woo hoo! First comment! :)

Congratulations Barb!

Love, Mom

Helena said...

Hooray!

Ummmm... second comment!

Karen Ahlstrom said...

Congratulations! I hope you post more often than Peter does :)

Anonymous said...

I guess if you can do it and your mother can do it and everyone else can do it, I should be able to learn, don't you think?

I enjoy seeing your family pictures via your mom's blog. It is a fun way to share across the miles. I think I should make it my goal for 2009! Cute, cute baby! Congratulations to the proud parents and grandparents, etc. Mary

Expatriate Buckeyes said...

Yay! It's so fun to keep in touch through blogs. Your little one is sooo sweet. Can't wait to see more pics of her! :)

Buckeye Kinfolk said...

Happy to see you have entered into the blog exchange. Your baby is so precious. I'll be looking forward to your posts and keeping up with you family's doings. Love, J. VO