Friday, January 16, 2009

Pictures for Nana

Because Kyle calls my dad "Poppie," my mom decided that she wants to be "Nana." (Not to be confused with Nayna, who is Helena)

So Nana, here are some more pictures for you!

Hazel enjoys a bedtime snack.

Hazel analyzes the Utah Jazz' defense while sitting with cousin Carter.

Hazel loves her dad. I do too.


Hazel's impression of the Donald:


Hazel refuses to smile for the camera, but is plenty willing to kick her legs. This is one of her favorite things to do.


4 comments:

Helena said...

She's so big! Wow.

Kathey said...

That's what I was going to say--talk about HUGE. I see what you mean. Well, apparently she has her sights on big things. Big, and beautiful too. Can't beat that!

And thanks for my pictures.

Love, Nana

Kathey said...

I just noticed something. She looks SO much older in these pictures than she did on the piano video, and that wasn't very long ago. Wow!

Anonymous said...

"the donald" LOLOL

I can definitely see more of you in her! So big too! Can't wait to see her again :D