Saturday night Kyle was eating a granny smith apple. I am usually adamant about not giving food to Hazel, but I've never heard of anyone developing an allergy to apples, so we decided to let her taste it. Her face was so funny! She scrunched up her eyebrows, but kept licking it! We're so mean to make her first food experience sour. I didn't get any pictures, but we're thinking of doing it again soon. It was just so funny.
3 comments:
Cute. I'd love to see pictures of that.
Love, Mom
I just saw in the newsletter that you have a blog. That is awesome. I have one too. It is chrisandnanettegamble.blogspot.com. I am really sad that I haven't met Hazel yet. I was out of town for her blessing. I hope that we can all get together soon.
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited! Those are adorable pictures of Hazel. Isn't it fun giving babies new things? Tafton has probably had too many things he shouldn't because I like to see his reactions. We need to get together! I haven't seen you guys since the baby blessing.
Post a Comment