Hazel finally rolled over last Monday (the 9th)! She looked a little surprised. I mentioned it to the woman I was sitting next to in Relief Society today, and she said, "Life will never be the same." I thought, "It already isn't..." We are excited that she's getting a little more mobile, even though she hasn't done it again since.
Here's our little cutie sitting on the couch. This didn't last long--she kept scooting down, but she looked really cute.
Shortly after spitting up all over her Grandma J's arm, Hazel was making sad lip faces. I tried to take a picture, but I only got the side of her head, and she stopped making the sad faces anyway. Not that I'm disappointed, I like it when she's happy. She's a fun girl.
3 comments:
Hazel is growing so fast! And the sister in RS was right...once babies start moving life isn't the same...my Kathryn (7 months old) is all over the place & she's not even crawling yet!
Such a cutie. I can't wait to see you guys.
Love, Mom
Hazel is such a little angel! She is getting so big, and she is so cute!
Could I get your address? If you'd rather email it to me my email is Chuckles0087@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment