Kyle's brother Marcus had his mission farewell yesterday (he's going to New Mexico and speaking Spanish), so his Grandma and Aunt Elaine flew in from California. Grandma is 92 and hadn't met Hazel yet, so we were REALLY excited for this opportunity. We spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with them and had a good time, although I think all of us are tired!
We were excited to get a four generations picture. I have to admit the mirror in the background wasn't the best choice, but it was where Grandma was sitting at the time and most convenient.

Hazel thought her great-grandma's walker was fun. She was almost using it the right way too! Then it almost fell over and scared her...

I don't remember my grandparents at all, but I have a few pictures of me with each of my grandmothers, and I really cherish them. I hope that Hazel will feel the same way about pictures of herself with her great-grandma.

It has been so fun having them visit. Aunt Elaine has been espeically helpful with Hazel, which I appreciate a lot. Apparently I didn't get any pictures with her in them yet. I'll have to do that.
2 comments:
I am SO glad you were able to get those pictures. Hazel will be too someday.
Love, Mom
I can see a lot of Barbie in that last picture! Is her hair getting lighter? She has your baby cheeks.
Post a Comment