Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Foods

After Marcus' mission farewell, Hazel found a cave under the table. After she was under it for a while, I looked to see what she was doing. Apparently she discovered a big sugar cookie, complete with sprinkles. Yes, it had been on the floor, but alas, it was too late, and she ate half of it.
Now that she's getting older I'm not being the "Food Nazi" anymore, and I let her try some pumpkin pie a week ago. She liked it. Mmm, pie.


4 comments:

Kathey said...

Ah HA! You caught her in the act.

I remember once when I was about 4, I put a whole bunch of Ovaltine in a glass. I filled it up with the crystals, with no milk. Then I sat under the table and started eating it with a spoon. There's something really fun about hiding under a table to eat something sneaky. Mom caught me. Sigh.

Helena said...

Yum! Andy and I have been sharing some really tasty pears lately.

Melanie said...

It's funny how young they are when they start hiding under the table! Wait until she wants some privacy filling her pants and she starts to hide. That's when it gets really funny!

My blog went private. If you'd like an invite would you send me your current email address? melaniejen@juno.com

Brady and Karen said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture reminds me so much of you when you were younger!!!