This is Hazel the other day. She woke up from a late nap in time for dinner, and looked hung-over.
Hazel loves to pull the pajamas out of her dresser. Last night she emptied the drawer, tried to put some back, then went for her socks. At least one pair of jammies ended up in the bottom drawer which is the toy drawer. Maybe I'll fix it tonight, but she does seem to like to re-organize.
She got my cell phone Saturday morning and climbed into the bathtub before I had a chance to shut the bathroom door. We didn't know she could get in by herself yet! Wow she's growing up fast.
3 comments:
Those pictures are a HOOT! You're right. She's growing up fast. At least she didn't turn the water on.
I don't remember how old you were when one day I heard the water running in the bathtub and went to investigate. There you were taking your clothes off, getting ready to climb in. You said "Hi, Mommy! I having bath."
The scary thing is that the only water faucet you could reach from outside the tub was the hot water, and it was going full blast. Had you climbed in, it could have been really serious.
That was so cute though--"Hi Mommy. I having bath…" You were so proud of yourself!
Cuteness!
She looks how I feel when I wake up from a late nap! Is there a twinkle in her eye as she's emptying her dresser?
Post a Comment