...and making a cute face for the camera.
She was really good on the plane. On the long flight from Atlanta to Salt Lake she slept almost the entire time. It was SO helpful.
She loved all the mirrors in the Atlanta airport bathrooms. I loved the great big counters with a rimmed area specifically for changing munchkins. After we got her changed I was helping her stand on the counter so she could see the baby in the mirror, and she was bouncing up and down and laughing. It was really cute. A lady in the room commented that she made the airport a lot more enjoyable, and I agree.
She loved all the mirrors in the Atlanta airport bathrooms. I loved the great big counters with a rimmed area specifically for changing munchkins. After we got her changed I was helping her stand on the counter so she could see the baby in the mirror, and she was bouncing up and down and laughing. It was really cute. A lady in the room commented that she made the airport a lot more enjoyable, and I agree.
1 comment:
So glad you made it on the plane OK. Cu-u-ute Hazel pics.
Post a Comment