Monday, June 20, 2011

One Month Old


Happy Fathers' Day Kyle!


Here are some shots from June 16th, Oliver's one month birthday.

He is getting cute!

Big sister Hazel loves to hold him.  This was about two weeks ago.

Hazel holding a flower from our purple robe locust tree.  I can't believe how she's growing up so much!

6 comments:

Nanette said...

I can't believe it has already been a month. He is such a sweet little boy.

Kathey said...

Way cute pictures. Beautiful kids. I can hardly wait to hold them and talk with them and help Oliver say the Gettysburg Address.

Sarah Moran said...

What an absolutely perfect little boy! It seems like Hazel was just a little one and now she's so big and grown up.

Helena said...

Awwww!

Brady and Karen said...

WOW! Hazel looks so much like Betsey! Oliver is very handsome.

Hope things are going well!

Brady and Karen said...

Hazel is such a mini-Barbie! I haven't seen your blog in so long. You look great, and your projects are impressive. Little Oliver looks kissable!